This blog is named after my cat Oberon who is an albino Siamese. I love animals that are "different" in nature. I had previously posted a series of albino animals and now I have found more. One in particular which is living in the house I am living in. It came in through the bathroom window like the song.You can use my search engine on the blog to get to the other albino animals.
This is a drawing I did at 3am so my husband could see what was running around and driving our dog crazy:
It turns out it is an albino ermine. Go figure! Credit to finding out what this is goes to Ginger, Bear, Buffy, Lili and Mari.
I seem to have pets and animal intruders that all are very strange. My African grey, Tyrone, has been talking to it every time it appears and calls it "Obie" because that is how he talks to my cat. He makes the pss pss pss sound and says "Obie. Come here Obie". It has taken him up on the offer and climbed into his cage to get seed. Tyrone was not happy about that. So now I have a husband in misery sleeping on the couch at night with our dog and a very paranoid bird. My dog is half wolf and she will bark and stand guard at the wall for HOURS! So, for everyone's mental health, I get locked up upstairs and go on "catch the thing" mission every night. My husband has to get his rest to go to work. I feel so bad for him. This is taking such a toll on him not being able to sleep in a real bed. And I hate sleeping alone. Well, actually, I am not sleeping or alone. Considering this little monster is having the time of his life in my bedroom and I am on constant watch with a net, traps and diet soda to stay awake.
Albino Ermine:
This is "Moby" after I caught him in the havahart at 4am.
My husband Patrick took these when he was releasing Moby to the wild. He found a really nice place with lots of trees and woodland for him to go be free. Moby will be fine. He is a wild animal and needs to be in the wild not in someone's house. I did give him a lot of food and water before sending him off. He is cute but this is not a pet. It is a wild animal that came in through the bathroom window. It's like he had a mini vacation and now he goes back to his normal life.
I did not alter these pictures. If the sun was out and no flash was used you would see the ruby eyes. Biggest evidence is the nose though. here is a comparison:*
The tail is black in both but this is a regular ermine in winter. Look at the feet, nose, ears and face.
*Comparison photo provided by Buffy Mellet Miller. (Huge help to finding out what this was and also info. She had one in her house a couple winters ago and knew exactly what this was.) Meow for now, Catraven =^..^=
This is a drawing I did at 3am so my husband could see what was running around and driving our dog crazy:
It turns out it is an albino ermine. Go figure! Credit to finding out what this is goes to Ginger, Bear, Buffy, Lili and Mari.
I seem to have pets and animal intruders that all are very strange. My African grey, Tyrone, has been talking to it every time it appears and calls it "Obie" because that is how he talks to my cat. He makes the pss pss pss sound and says "Obie. Come here Obie". It has taken him up on the offer and climbed into his cage to get seed. Tyrone was not happy about that. So now I have a husband in misery sleeping on the couch at night with our dog and a very paranoid bird. My dog is half wolf and she will bark and stand guard at the wall for HOURS! So, for everyone's mental health, I get locked up upstairs and go on "catch the thing" mission every night. My husband has to get his rest to go to work. I feel so bad for him. This is taking such a toll on him not being able to sleep in a real bed. And I hate sleeping alone. Well, actually, I am not sleeping or alone. Considering this little monster is having the time of his life in my bedroom and I am on constant watch with a net, traps and diet soda to stay awake.
Albino Ermine:
This is "Moby" after I caught him in the havahart at 4am.
My husband Patrick took these when he was releasing Moby to the wild. He found a really nice place with lots of trees and woodland for him to go be free. Moby will be fine. He is a wild animal and needs to be in the wild not in someone's house. I did give him a lot of food and water before sending him off. He is cute but this is not a pet. It is a wild animal that came in through the bathroom window. It's like he had a mini vacation and now he goes back to his normal life.
I did not alter these pictures. If the sun was out and no flash was used you would see the ruby eyes. Biggest evidence is the nose though. here is a comparison:*
The tail is black in both but this is a regular ermine in winter. Look at the feet, nose, ears and face.
*Comparison photo provided by Buffy Mellet Miller. (Huge help to finding out what this was and also info. She had one in her house a couple winters ago and knew exactly what this was.) Meow for now, Catraven =^..^=









No comments:
Post a Comment