High Voltage Tattoo est 1994

High Voltage Tattoo est 1994
Patrick's web site

Translate

report animal abuse

report animal abuse

Friday, July 31, 2009

Illustration Friday MODIFY



It has been almost two years since I posted for IF and I am working on new things. But for right now, just to get my feet wet, I am posting a very poor attempt with a free paint program I downloaded before I moved. I Hated my desktop settings and really was not happy with the option of just putting any old picture up there so I came up with the idea of creating my own desktop screen with "modifications". I love cats, books, my mother, and am trying to still warm up to my computer so I thought why not make my own little fantasy library office with a cat running the show. I created all this on my own with the exception of the kitty on the computer. That I downloaded and "modified". Everything else is me and I even have created my own icons as books that fit on the shelves. I know, I have a little OCD but at least it is creative OCD.

Meow for now,

Catraven

No comments:

Popular Posts