
I know this is overkill but I have been absent from the web since before Christmas. Now it is March so the only two things I can think of for this month are flying kites and St Patrick's day.
So in honor of the green I am posting a bunch of pictures where you have to find the four leaf Clover or Shamrock. When I research the difference between the two I'll be sure to post all the useless information about the descrepancy. Anyway, HAVE FUN!!!!!
this post was from last year but I thought since it has been almost a year since I have been back on line I would re post it. I am trying to get things going again after a lot of major stuff that has happened in the past year but, I will not complain. Just happy to be back!
Meow for now,
Catraven =<..>=
Four Leaf Clover





No comments:
Post a Comment