High Voltage Tattoo est 1994

High Voltage Tattoo est 1994
Patrick's web site

Translate

report animal abuse

report animal abuse

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Luna News Today

11 weeks







Latest news on Luna:




She is now 11 weeks old and weighs 16lbs. She is 16" high and 16 1/2" long from base of neck to start of tail.




Her precious little wolf ears are starting to stand up more and more each day. She is becoming a very good little lady and has decided that I have to be with her to watch her eat and play. I think she thinks this is the highlight of my day to watch her gnaw on a chewie or clean to death one of her stuffed animals. She's right it is. I adore my little baby but I have a feeling the rate she in going I don't think she will be too little for very much longer. She has a tremendous amount of respect for Obie, my cat, being that he put her in her place the second day she was here. He didn't hurt her he just let her know who was boss and since then she will invite him to play and bark at him but only from a three foot distance. He recently decided he would pay some attention to her but only with reserved exuberance. I think he suddenly became English when I wasn't looking. I am half expecting him to pick up a cup of tea and read the paper. I think his new found importance has really gone to his head.




Before there were two other animals above him on the Alpha scale:




My dear sweet little Ashes. the 2lb Calico Female Cat with the heart of a tiger.

August 21, 1996 - April 12,2007






And My BABY Raven, our beautiful, perfect, black, Lab who I still can't think about without crying like a baby myself.
May 23,1992 - Oct 17, 2006







And now Obie is King and he knows it!




Meow for now,




Catraven =^..^=

No comments:

Popular Posts