High Voltage Tattoo est 1994

High Voltage Tattoo est 1994
Patrick's web site

Translate

report animal abuse

report animal abuse

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

This is the cat the blog is named for


This Is Oberon! I named him after the King of the Fairies in Willaim Shakespere's "A Mid Summer Night's Dream". He is a very rare cat. He is an Albino Siamese. You can't tell in this picture, but his eyes are the lightest blue and at night instead of the amber color that we see our animales eyes glow, his glow a brilliant ruby! He actually changes color when I pet him! He gets darker the happier he is! His nose goes from white to deep pink and his fur goes from white to a pinky tan color! He's like a Cuttle fish! He is not the sharpest tool in the shed but that is part of his appeal. I adore my little guy! Well I should not say little because he is tipping the scales at 25lbs!
Meow for now,
Catraven =^..^=

No comments:

Popular Posts