High Voltage Tattoo est 1994

High Voltage Tattoo est 1994
Patrick's web site

Translate

report animal abuse

report animal abuse

Saturday, January 6, 2007

The Greatest Gift I Was Ever Given

This is the single greatest gift in my life. My mother , the author, artist, teacher, mentor and friend made this for me on my 10th birthday . It is my greatest treasure. To be so loved by someone that would do this for you is a true gift. I wish everyone could be so lucky. This is a story about myself and my first stuffed animal that I was given by my Great Grandmother Ruff. Of course, when I could talk, I named him bunny, I was so witty then. Any way, I still have him and have never left home without him. I know this is pathetic but everyone has a security blanket of some kind. This is not the point. The point is the love of an amazing mother!!!!!! Enjoy the story













All this was done smsmsm years ago by the amazing Ginger Nielson, my Mommy! Are you jealous?
You should be!
http://www.gingernielson.com/

Here are some pictures of my poor bunny all these years later. first his good side then his "not so good side". If there is a good side at this point!



Meow for now,
Catraven =^..^=



No comments:

Popular Posts